Saturday, September 1, 2012

Uploaded the BQS update

Well, I uploaded the new binary for the next version of the Blue Quadratic Solver.  It is version 2.0 and can graph your quadratic as long as it has real roots.  Apple's servers were down yesterday so I got an error; Unable to process application Info.plist validation at this time due to a general error.  A bunch of people were having the same problem.  I actually emailed Apple and they called me back in about 2 minutes to let me know what the problem was!  I just love Apple!  So I hope you enjoy the new version.  Soon, I am going to send in the update for the Cool Converter so it supports device rotation and Rankines as another temp scale.  I am also going to try and make the BQS graph equations that do not have real roots.  I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment